Full Free-Studentship | Application


Write an application to the Headteacher praying for a full free-studentship.

14 June, 2018
The Headteacher,
Bardal High School,
Kolmakanda, Netrokona.
Subejct : Prayer for a full free-student ship.

Sir,
With due respect I bag to state that I am a student of class 10 of your school. We have a large family of ten members, four of them are school going. We have no land. My father is a poor businessman. He is the only earning member of our family. Now he is unable to bear  my education expenses any longer.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly grant me a full free-studentship to continue my studies further and oblige thereby.
Yours obediently,                                                                                                                          
Ripon         
Class 10, Section-A, Roll : 05 .       

No comments

Powered by Blogger.