Transfer Certificate | Application



Write an application to the Headteacher praying for a transfer certificate.

14 June, 2018
The Headteacher,
Bardal High School,
Kolmakanda, Netrokona.
Subejct : Prayer for a Transfer Certificate.

Sir,
I bag most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of class 10 of your school. My father is a government service holder. But recently he has been transferred from here to Dhaka. So it is not possible for me to continue my studies in your school any longer.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly issue me a transfer certificate and oblige thereby.
I have cleared up my dues up to the current month.
Yours obediently,                                                                                                                          
Ripon         
Class 10, Section-A, Roll : 05 .

No comments

Powered by Blogger.