Testimonial | Application



Write an application to the Headteacher praying for a testimonial.

14 June, 2018
The Headteacher,
Bardal High School,
Kolmakanda, Netrokona.
Subejct : Prayer for a testimonial.

Sir,
I bag to state that I was a regular  student of your school for the last five years. I passed the S.S.C examination in 2018 from your school. I obtained G.P.A 5. So I wish to get myself admitted into  a college. Now I need a testimonial from you.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly issue me a testimonial referring my character during the period I was in school and oblige thereby.
Yours obediently,                                                                                                                          
Ripon         
Class 10, Section-A, Roll : 05 .

No comments

Powered by Blogger.