School Hostel | Application



Write an application to the Headteacher praying for a seat in the school hostel.

14 June, 2018
The Headteacher,
Bardal High School,
Kolmakanda, Netrokona.
Subejct : Prayer for a seat in the school hostel.

Sir,
With due respect I bag to state that I am a student of class 10 of your school.My father is a government service holder. Recently he has been transferred from here to Narsingdi. But I want to study in your school. So I need a seat in your school hostel.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly allot me a seat in your school hostel to continue my studies further and oblige thereby.
Yours obediently,                                                                                                                          
Ripon         
Class 10, Section-A, Roll : 05 .

No comments

Powered by Blogger.